- Dedicated Desk Setup Fee: One-time setup fee of $50 per person.
- Private Office: One-time setup fee of $100 per person.
- Private Office
- Dedicated Desk
- Flex Desk
- Casual Desk
- Virtual Address
Yes, you can. As soon as you’ve been approved for membership and a services agreement has been officially signed, you may register your business with The Haven Workspaces address.
Upon Termination of Membership: The address is no longer a valid business address and must be removed from all company collateral. Additionally, all customers mail and courier deliveries will be returned to the sender if received, promptly following the termination date.
- The security deposit is a one-time fee paid prior to your move-in and is held throughout the duration of your membership – similar to a bond. It is a liability and security requirement if there is significant damage made to the property or you default on your payment.
- At Haven Workspaces, we require a security deposit for Private Office and Dedicated Desk memberships, as they include 24/7 building access. The value of a security deposit is equivalent to two months’ membership and can be requested for return with written notice upon termination of the service agreement.
- Credit card
- EFT – Electronic Transfer of Funds